Aluminum 1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum Circle/Disc/Sheet Plate For
|Grade:||1000 Series, 1050 1060 1100 3003 etc...|
|Type:||circle; circular plate|
|Application||pots; utensils, cooker, try, lamp, led; traffic signs|
|Surface Treatment||mill finshed|
|Alloy Or Not||Is Alloy|
|Product name||1050 1070 3003 aluminium circle alloy plate anodized aluminum discs|
|Certification||SGS,ISO Surface:Mill Finish Shape:Round Sheet Alloy:Non-alloy|
|Material||DC Material; CC Material|
|Key words||aluminum circle/discs|
|Surface||Mill Finish Aluminum discs|
|Standard||GB/T3880 ASTM B209|
1. The temperature resistance is good, the melting point of
aluminum is 660 degrees, and the general temperature does not reach
its melting point.
2. Environmental protection, not easy to turn yellow, using
chromium-free treatment liquid to make up for the defects of easy
discoloration of the laminating board; the roller paint contains
active chemical molecules, which promotes the formation of a
protective layer on the surface of the material. Active chemical
molecules are stable and easy to recycle, meeting environmental
3. Corrosion resistance Because of its tight surface oxide film, it
has strong adhesion, oxidation resistance, acid resistance, alkali
resistance, corrosion resistance, decay resistance and UV
4. Color uniform, long-lasting, its color is even and delicate.
Soft and colorful, avoiding the individual chromatic aberration of
traditional spraying, no matter how large the ceiling, its color
and color are consistent. Lasting and new.
5. Rigid joint, the strength of the board is extremely high. Rigid
and tough combination, free to cut, slit, arc, balance, drilling,
joint fixation and edge compression molding.
1. Standard seaworthy export packing, wooden pallets with plastics
protection for our aluminium products;
2. 15-20MT can be loaded into 20’container and 21-24MT is more
suitable in 40’container.
3. The other packing can be made based on the customer requirement;
4. Normally, we have four layers of packing: wooden pallets,
hardboard, Kraft paper and plastic. And fill more desiccants into package.
1) What is the delivery time?
If CC material, it is generally 35 days. If DC material, it is
usually 45 days.
2) How many tons one 20GP or 40GP could load?
One 20GP could load about 20tons, And 40GP load about 25tons.
It depends on the different specification.
3) What market do you mainly sell to?
Australia, America, Asia, Middle East, Western Europe, Africa etc
4) What's your payment term?
Usually we do TT and LC or combined.
5) What's your trade term?
Usually we do CIF, FOB, CNF
6) Why choose us?
With us, you could get most competitive price, guranteened quality
with assured delivery time and after sales service.