ASTM B209 Marine Grade 5052-H32 5083 Aluminium Plate 10mm Thick For
Applications of marine grade aluminium plate 5083:
1) Aircraft, automobile, train
2) Building wall, ceilings, roofing, furniture cabinet, lighting
3) Shipping plate, solar reflective plate,Corner protector,
4) Beverage bottle, cap, ring-pull, cosmetics shell and cover
5) Aluminum tread/embossed plate, quenched and pre-stretched plate
6) PS base plate, CTP base plate, Signs, nameplate
7) Electrical products shell, engineering machinery plate
8) Aluminum reefer containers and special containers etc.
Features of marine grade aluminium plate 5083:
1. Superior quality of raw material.
2. Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
3. Accurate tolerance.
4. Good mechanical property.
5. We have the certificate of ISO9001.
6. Our quality is based on EN,ASTM,JIS.
|Product||ASTM B209 Marine Grade 5052-H32 5083 Aluminium Plate 10mm Thick For
|Thickness||1.0mm to 30mm|
|Surface treatment||Mill finished|
|Feature||High weather resistance/anti scratch anti corrosion/easy
processing, installation / high brightness / hardness|
|Package||Standard seaworthy export packing: wooden pallets with plastics
|Sample||Free and available|
|Payment||T/T,L/C 100% at sight|
|Application||Aluminium plates for vessel,etc,|
1.Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden pallet
2.Max Loading 25mt for each 20Gp container
3.Professional shipping line
4.Port: Qingdao, Shanghai
1. Regular user visits, take the initiative to seek advice, solve
problems, improve the work.
2. The seller should provide all-weather, all-round service, if the
call or letter to ensure that within 24 hours to answer.
3. Quality defects The quality of the responsibility period, the
distance of 1000km within 24 hours to the scene, from 1000km away
from the 48 hours to the scene, provide compensation for foreign
1) What is the delivery time?
If CC material, it is generally 35 days. If DC material, it is
usually 45 days.
2) How many tons one 20GP or 40GP could load?
One 20GP could load about 20tons, And 40GP load about 25tons.
It depends on the different specification.
3) What market do you mainly sell to?
Australia, America, Asia, Middle East, Western Europe, Africa etc
4) What's your payment term?
Usually we do TT and LC or combined.
5) What's your trade term?
Usually we do CIF, FOB, CNF
6) Why choose us?
With us, you could get most competitive price, guranteened quality
with assured delivery time and after sales service.
7)Can you provide free samples?
Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
8)What is the MOQ?
3 tons(CC)7 tons (DC)