Alloy 1050 1060 1100 Aluminum Disk Blanks For Utensils/ Aluminium
Aluminum disk blanks 1050 1060 1100 3003 etc is mainly used in
making cookware, like non-stick pan, pressure cooker, hardware and
pressure cooker and so on. Aluminum disk blanks is the most widely
used deep drawing products, High tensile strength, good ductility,
Anodized quality and deep drawing quality which is suitable for
cookware as well.
a. Aluminum Disk Blanks Specifications:
|Aluminum Disk Blanks||1050, 1060, 1100, 3003||96.95-99.70%||O, H12, H14||0.4-6.0||100-1400|
b. Chemical Composition (%) for Aluminum Disk Blanks:
c. Mechanical Properties for Aluminum Disk Blanks
d. Specification Tolerances
|Aluminum Disk Blanks|
|Thickness(mm)||Diameter Range (D)(mm)|
|0.4-6.0||D ≤ 455||455< D ≤ 1000||1000< D ≤ 1200|
|+/- 0.079||+/- 0.099||+/- 0.015|
|The max dimension may vary according to individual specifications|
Hot rolling aluminium circle(DC Material) application:
•aluminum circle for Stock pots • Fry pans
• Tea kettles •Pressure cookers • Pizza pans• Rice cookers
• Restaurant cookware • Coffee urns
• Electric skillets • Bakeware
• Bread Makers Stainless cookware bottom plates.
Cold rolling aluminium circle(CC Material) application:
• Recessed lighting • High bay industrial lighting
• Stress lighting • Traffic light reflectors
• Sports lighting
Totally free from defects like white rust,roll marks,edge
,holes,edge damage,camber,dents,holes,break lines,scratches and
free from coil set.
1. Excellent elongation and tensile strength;
2. Processing performance is good, stamping, stretch forming high
3. Gas welding, hydrogen welding, resistance welding and brazing;
4. High plasticity, conductivity and thermal conductivity;
5. Easy to take all kinds of pressure processing and extension,
Aluminium circle packing: export standard, covering with brown
paper and plastic film then packed with wooden case/pallet
1) What is the delivery time?
If CC material, it is generally 35 days. If DC material, it is
usually 45 days.
2) How many tons one 20GP or 40GP could load?
One 20GP could load about 20tons, And 40GP load about 25tons.
It depends on the different specification.
3) What market do you mainly sell to?
Australia, America, Asia, Middle East, Western Europe, Africa etc
4) What's your payment term?
Usually we do TT and LC or combined.
5) What's your trade term?
Usually we do CIF, FOB, CNF
6) Why choose us?
With us, you could get most competitive price, guranteened quality
with assured delivery time and after sales service.