Dedicated To Aluminum Disk Blanks Supplying 1050 1060 1100 3003 For
1. aluminum alloy: 1050 1060 1100 3003
2. thickness: 0.4mm-6.0mm
3. diameter: 100mm-1400mm
4. surface: flat, mill finish; no bur; round edge
5. package: each 100 pcs with white paper; wooden cases or wooden
6. moq: 1000kgs for each specification
7. delivery time: 25 working days;
8. samples are available to send for evaluation.
9. Cookware, Cooking Utensil, Holloware, Pressure Cookware, Kitchen
Disc, Cooking Pan, Fryer, Reflector of the light etc.
Fine finished polish;
Round design and shape
DC: Deep drawing quality,Less scrap.
Suitable for making cookware and following
|CC:Good surface,suitable for lighting industry|
|Payment||T/T , L/C 100% at sight|
High quality export wooden pallet package.
Depend on customer’s detail requirements.
Properties of the aluminum disk blanks:
The properties of aluminum disk blanks for pots, cookware,
non-stick aluminium circle (or shaped blanks) make them ideal for
use in a number of markets including the cookware, automotive and
lighting industries etc :
1.Low anisotropy, which facilitates deep drawing
2.Strong mechanical properties
3.High and homogeneous heat diffusion
4.Ability to be enameled, covered by PTFE (or others), anodized
6. High strength-to-weight ratio
7.Durability and resistance to corrosion
1. There are no macular or roll marks on the surface of aluminum
2. There is no water corrosion on the surface.
3. The surface of aluminum circle/disk is very clean without lots
Suitable for making cookware and following products:
•Stock pots •Fry pans •Tea kettles
•Pressure cookers •Pizza pans • Rice cookers
•Restaurant cookware • Coffee urns • Electric skillets
•Bakeware, Bread Makers • Stainless cookware bottom plates.
Notice: Specific requirement of alloy temper or thickness can be
produced as your request.
Packaging Details:Standard Export Package, wooden pallet or as
Lead Time :About 35 days after getting your deposit
1) What is the delivery time?
If CC material, it is generally 35 days. If DC material, it is
usually 45 days.
2) How many tons one 20GP or 40GP could load?
One 20GP could load about 20tons, And 40GP load about 25tons.
It depends on the different specification.
3) What market do you mainly sell to?
Australia, America, Asia, Middle East, Western Europe, Africa etc
4) What's your payment term?
Usually we do TT and LC or combined.
5) What's your trade term?
Usually we do CIF, FOB, CNF
6) Why choose us?
With us, you could get most competitive price, guranteened quality
with assured delivery time and after sales service.