1050 3003 Thickness 0.3mm-2.0mm Aluminum Discs DC Anodized Mill
Finish for Pots
Alloy : 1050 1060 3003.
Temper: O H12 H14 H16 H18
Application: cookware utensils, basin etc.
Packing: in seaworthy wooden pallet or case and one ton per
Surface: mill finished, clean, bright, mirror, flat, no wholes, no
scratches, no oxidation.
MORE THAN 20
MORE THAN 4
MORE THAN 2
1. Wide range of selection on circle’s size including customized
shape and size.
2. Excellent surface quality for lighting reflectors.
3. Excellent deep drawing and spanning quality.
4. We provide heavy guage circles with thickness up to 6mm thick
which is deal for cookware.
5. Anodized quality and deep drawing quality which is suitable for
cookware as well.
6. Well- protected packing.
Aluminum Ingot /Master Alloys--High Temprature Melting
furnace--Holding Furnace(Remove impurities and finish checking
sample)-- Slab Ingot--Scalper--Hot Rolling Mill --Cold Rolling Mill
--Punching Circle/Blanking Machine--Annealing furnace--Final
Inspection --Packing --Delivery
Anodized aluminum discs are widely used in the electronics
components, daily chemical products, medical equipment, culture and
education, and auto parts, household appliances, insulation
equipment, machinery manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, military
industry, mold, construction, printing, and many other industries,
it is the largest amount of deep processing of aluminum alloy strip
one of the products.
Aluminum circle 1050 1060 3003 etc is mainly used in making
cookware, like non-stick pan, pressure cooker, hardware and
pressure cooker and so on. Aluminum circle disc is the most widely
used deep drawing products, High tensile strength, good ductility,
Anodized quality and deep drawing quality which is suitable for
cookware as well.
1. Excellent elongation and tensile strength;
2. Processing performance is good, stamping, stretch forming high
3. Gas welding, hydrogen welding, resistance welding and brazing;
4. High plasticity, conductivity and thermal conductivity;
5. Easy to take all kinds of pressure processing and extension,
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 30 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 45
days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay
the cost of freight.
Q: Can you make as per custom drawing?
A:Yes, we can do that.
Q:What's your payment term?
A:We accept TT, L/C or combined.
Q:Do you have after-sale service?
A:Our quality and service is our life, so even after your buying,
we still offer free after sale service.